Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Name: Paige
Room: 1
Academy: Accelerate

Sports
Soccer: I play soccer for Ngongotaha, and I am in 11th grade.

Pets: At the moment, we have eight pets, three dogs,Ferguson, Gus and Boris, three cats, Rosa, Seven and Pungwee (a Zimbabwean name), and two cows, Mocaca, and Cadiki (both are Zimbabwean names).

Family: I have two brothers that are twins and are VERY annoying, and I have one sister who is special needs.

Hobbies: Horse riding ( or anything to do with horses), reading, helping out on the farm, going milking, running, going to the beach, swimming (even though I am not good at it) and art!

Zimbabwe: I was born in Zimbabwe, same with the rest of my family, it was really hot there, a day in summer here in New Zealand is equal to a day in winter in Zimbabwe!!! I was only five when we moved to New Zealand so I don't remember much.

Food: My favorite type of food is probably custard squares (which we make sometimes), or milk tart.

No comments:

Post a Comment